1031 Exchange Solutions
EverSTAR 1031 Solutions provide a range of options for investors seeking to invest their 1031 exchange proceeds ranging from $100,000 to $10 million or more into single-tenant net lease retail investments designed to defer taxes, diversify risk, eliminate management effort and simplify estate planning. EB Arrow considers each investor’s 1031 exchange objectives and customizes a solution that best fits that investor.
EverSTAR™ Exchange offers the benefits of a managed, diversified investment while retaining 100% property ownership and 1031 exchangeability.
EverSTAR Exchange offers
- Guaranteed rental payments even during periods of vacancy
- Property management
- Management of tenant defaults and re-tenanting
- Coverage of costs to re-tenant and improve property
- 20 year minimum absolute triple-net lease
- Pre-Arranged bank financing
- Rights of property ownership including choice to sell
EverSTAR Exchange is well-suited for
- Backup, stub, and estate trades with downleg cash of >$1 million
- 1031 exchangers seeking an estate planning solution for passing on a low burden and lower risk real estate investment to their heirs
EverSTAR Real Estate Funds
EverSTAR Real Estate Funds provide 1031 exchangers a tax-free exchange of property for partnership units in a single-tenant retail real estate fund.
EverSTAR Real Estate Funds offers
- Diversified, stable cash flow for investors
- Tax efficient structure
- Continual strategic acquisitions and dispositions with the objective of realizing capital gains
- Active management of tenants on behalf of investors
EverSTAR Real Estate Funds well well-suited for
- Backup, stub, and estate trades with downleg cash of $100,000 to >$10 million
- 1031 exchangers seeking a passive, diversified investment with no management required
- High net-worth individuals (through direct investments and wealth advisors), family offices, trusts, endowments, foundations and other accredited investors
Separately Managed Account
A Separately Managed Account, or SMA, is a good option for investors with sufficient capital to allow for diversification, providing a customized investment strategy that is wholly owned by the investor.
- Tailored strategy to achieve the client’s investment goals
- Risk and return preferences ranging from higher risk short-term lease strategies to more conservative investment-grade major market strategies
- Active management of portfolio to achieve investment objectives
- Management of tenants on behalf of investors
SMAs are well suited for
- Trades with downleg cash of >$25 million